Save Expenses with Auto Attendant Phone Systems
Auto attendant services are part of VoIP phone systems. It is primarily meant to greet callers and guide callers through the call management process. No hardware or live receptionist is necessary to implement the service. The phone systems make available all extensions in your company directory. Using the menu of options including dial by name, dial by department, call screening and 1-4 digit extension, callers can connect to the right extensions. Specially pre-programmed messages incorporated in system greet callers and direct them to the extensions they want.
User-Friendly Features for Small Businesses
As a small business owner, your goal would be to build up your customer base. The auto attendant phone systems come with advancements that effectively manage your business calls and impress your customers. Some of these features include:
- Find-me/follow-me call forwarding This function routes allows calls to be routed to cell numbers, home phones, or any other given personal numbers, if you are not in your office or if you are on the move
- Voicemail to Email You can set calls to be routed to your personal voicemail to be checked at a convenient time
- Music on transfer – Auto attendants can be programmed to play music while the calls are being connected
- Greeting Messages Different greeting messages can be played through the phone systems during office hours, after-office hours, and even holidays.
- Fax to Email Fax messages are forwarded to your personal email accounts.
The auto attendant call answering system can be customized to meet different kinds of business needs – from basic call answering to more complex requirements. The system can be easily set up and needs minimal investment on the part of the small office as all the infrastructure is maintained at the service providers site.