In today’s highly competitive business environment, effective and reliable communications are critical to a company’s success. Therefore, it is important that you invest in a unified communications solution that allows
you to take advantage of the latest productivity-enhancing IP applications that can deliver increased performance throughout your organization – that solution is NEC SL1100 phone System. This unique platform is the ideal solution for any small business. The SL1100 makes your team more reachable, responsive and productive.
New NEC SL Series Phone Systems
NEC Electra IPK
NEC Elite ipk
NEC SV8300 Univerge
- Powerful communications with a small business price tag
- Only pay for what you need, with an entirely scalable solution
- Lower operational costs considerably by making smarter use of your communications
- A range of remote/home office options to help lower brick and mortar costs
- Intuitive features that the whole team can use, without the need for training
- Desktop phones, wireless handsets and applications include shortcuts that speed up working processes
- Time-saving applications empower your team to become more productive Keep them connected
- Use your mobile phone to stay connected through your office number, from anywhere
- DECT wireless communications maximizes reachability from anywhere on the premises
- Built-in conferencing for business meetings reduces travel costs
- Never miss important messages with enhanced voicemail to keep you up to date
Intuitive applications to increase efficiency and productivity NEC’s SL Desktop Suite delivers to you an integrated unified communications (UC) solution that enhances your organization’s productivity and collaboration. This productivity-boosting solution offers you key functions that deliver excellent business benefits.
Manage Communications from Your Desktop PC The SL Desktop Suite’s Desktop Client is an intuitive application providing full call control from your PC screen. With just a few clicks of your mouse, you can click-to-dial, manage calls and lookup contacts. For Microsoft® Office Outlook® users, it easily integrates with your Outlook contacts,
providing click-to-dial functionality within emails for further time-saving benefits.
The SL Desktop Suite’s Softphone is a portable telephony application, offering you system phone functionality from your laptop, from wherever you are; ideal for remote and mobile workers. With the Softphone, your
workers will have the communications tools they need to work efficiently and productively, whether they’re in the office or on the road. Stay connected while on the move
With Mobile Extension, you can take your office number with you when you’re on the road. It provides you access to system features such as caller ID, call transfer and voicemail and it really is like being in the office, whether you’re traveling or sitting in traffic.
- Company specialists can now be empowered to maintain high service standards when out of the office since they remain reachable from any location.
- Salespeople can use Mobile Extension to ensure that even when they’re on the road, they never miss a call which could lead to a lucrative business opportunity.
- With DECT handsets for wireless voice communications, you can keep in-touch with customers and colleagues from any in-building location.
Extend the capabilities of your smartphones
The SL1100 uMobility Wi-Fi Client functions as a Standard SIP station on
Blackberry®, iPhone® and Android™ smartphones. The uMobility Wi-Fi Client allows you to:
- Answer incoming calls to your office telephone directly from your smartphone.
- Make calls from your smartphone using your office’s telephone system. Your office caller ID is displayed to the caller – masking your personal cell phone number.
- Talk on your smartphone utilizing a Wi-Fi hotspot at the office, at home or even at a public hotspot – and not use any of your cellular minutes.
- Easily Hold and Transfer calls to other stations within your office’s telephone system.
- Access your work Voicemail directly from your smartphone.
*Note – VPN access is required for remote connections to the SL1100. (If being accessed over the Internet) Additionally, the Call Record feature enables you to keep track of important discussions. Recordings can be emailed to colleagues and stored for quick reference at a later time.
Provides a choice between the standard silver designation sheet or the optional charcoal one. DSS Console Provides 60 programmable keys with LEDs and is ideal for receptionists SL1100 Station Equipment
Advanced features for enhanced communications.
InMail is more than just a regular voicemail box. Packed with powerful business features, this is a solution to make keeping up to date easier than ever. It offers Message Notification to your desktop phone, home office or mobile phone to allow you to monitor your mailbox effortlessly from wherever you are. You can even choose to receive email notifications with the message included as an audio attachment.
No matter what you’re up to, you can have the right recorded message to match. With three personalized greetings, you can select the one most appropriate depending on your availability or the time of day.
Extend the reach of your communications. With the SL1100’s networking capabilities, you can extend the reach of your communications to remote offices and mobile workers and ensure that your business can collaborate effectively. You can eliminate duplication and improve efficiencies by transparently sharing a single voicemail and intercom system. It also enables you to share trunks and transfer calls easily. With the InMail advanced features license, get your voicemail messages delivered immediately to your email inbox. Additionally, the Call Record feature enables you to keep track of important discussions. Recordings can be emailed to colleagues and stored for quick reference at a later time.